I can't believe I actually live streamed Inkigayo earlier today. Actually it's more like, I can't believe I live streamed anything kpop related. D: But to be fair, I only live streamed Tablo's comeback stages. They were absolutely amazing as well. He performed 'Tomorrow' ft. Taeyang. It an absolutely amazing song. I can't wait until it's actual release. A combination of Tablo's perfect rapping and Taeyang's heavenly voice. It's completely perfect.Plus there's the YG Family love. Also, the sneak peaks of the music video for this song!
Then he also performed 'Bad' ft. Jinsil. I love the song. I love the music video. But the comeback stage was also amazing. I love the whole eeriness of the whole stage. I love Jinsil's voice as well. Plus, the intensity of Tablo in both performances. ♥
I'm extremely excited for the release of Fever's End - November 1st. I want to buy the album as well.
Baby there's no more tomorrow Till you come back Everyday is yesterday