I'm not sure why but I'm really into blogging right now. At the same time, it's kind of disheartening because I'm most likely abandoning my old blog. It was two years old. :( But I'm starting new blogs. :)
Plans for tomorrow:
Finish cleaning my room
Finish my Japanese tutor homework
Go to Priceline, Officeworks, Harvey Norman, and Subway?
I love Tablo. I cannot put into words how much I admire him. I can't say he was the first person I liked when I first got into Kpop, because in all truth, it was Big Bang. But Tablo really was one of the early few people I liked. Over the years my admiration for him, just grew. I remember the day his drunken freestyle rap was revealed. It was amazing. Then when all the drama happened, I never once didn't believe in him. It broke my heart, really. Now that he's back. I seriously can't be happier for him. First, hearing Airbag. Then, Part 1 was released. Today, the MV for Bad. Soon, Part 2. I can't wait. I'm buying his album! :) It seriously will be the first Kpop album I have bought in yonks. Ahahah!