Wednesday, October 26, 2011
1:41 PM
I'm starting to get very worried about my post-HSC life. Everyone's excited about their social lives and partying, and whatnot. But I feel like I don't have a social life. /sigh. I'm not that social, and I'm very awkward. :( But what I really want is a job. At this rate, I have a feeling I won't be able to get one. :( All I've gotten is one job interview. I'm grateful that I even got that, but I doubt I'm even going to get the job. /sigh. I've handed out so many resumes. I've applied to so many jobs online. It's not fair. I've had plans of working after the HSC for the longest time, and I probably won't even have a job. :(
5:06PM
I think November 4th is going to be a great day.
For one, it'll be my 17th and a half birthday. I'm still trying to get someone to celebrate my half birthday with me. Ever since seeing Silver celebrate it on 90210, I've always wanted to celebrate mine. :D However, since then, I haven't. So hopefully, this year.
(I had a secondly, but I got the date wrong, so I'm deleting it.) :(
I had a thirdly, but I don't quite remember. It might be that I would be completely done with the HSC by then. Well, technically November 2nd is my last exam. But still, no more high school on November 4th. :)
6:18PM
I want to go to the cinemas! I want to watch 'The Three Musketeers', 'What's Your Number?', and 'In Time'. /sigh. So much money. I doubt I'll actually end up going so see any of them.
However, I will be going to the Japanese Film Festival this year. Yay! 'Gantz' and 'Gantz: Perfect Answer'. There was this other film I wanted to see, but it's on at the same time as 'Gantz'. :( Plus, I really want to see Kanata Hongo on a cinema screen.
L.