Wanderlust.
profile links archive refresh
Monday, October 31, 2011
8:10 AM
Tablo, I love you... even if you're happily married and have a daughter.

I just watched the making film to the 'Bad' MV. Yes, I should probably be cramming last minute for my exam today. But no worries, I already have for an hour, and I still have another hour. Anyways back to Tablo. He's amazing. I seriously think he is an amazing man. It's been a long year and a half that he's had to suffer through. But he's back. That's what counts. He's back doing what he loves. When he sincerely thanked his fans and said he would work even hard, it broke my heart. I love you Tablo. Seriously, this man has gone through hell and back to defend himself all because of stupid non-believers who ruined everything and almost destroyed him. I can't even begin to imagine who it all must of felt. :( But I'll always remain a fan. :)

Edit - November 1, 2011; I did have this 100 facts (in the making) list about me here. But I decided to remove it.

forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit