Saturday, November 5, 2011
11:08 PM
I spent the day watch American Horror Story. It's so amazingly good. I really don't like horror movies or anything like that. So the only way I can watch this show is by reading the episode summary on Wikipedia first. :S I know that spoils the plot of the episode, but it helps me a lot. That way I won't be that scared. Also, the episode summary isn't in chronological order, so it doesn't completely take away the element of surprise. :S But it is such a good show. I can't believe I put off watching this show for so long now - HSC aside. Always, I absolutely adore Violet and Tate together. I think everything about them two is lovely.. in a kind of dark, twisted way. :) I think Tate is kind of cute too, and then him with his hair completely slicked back and the Rick Genest-like make-up is quite sexy. >< :) I can't wait to see his massacre episode. I want to see his story. :)
I can't help but keep thinking about this, which gets me down, but my complete lack of a boyfriend while I'm surrounded by couples. :( Usually I'm fine with it, especially when I hang out with D & E. But when I hung out with T, M & C on Thursday night, it was like there was an elephant in the room. Am I even using that metaphor correctly? :S LOL. Anyways, the whole night I felt like such an outsider. Whilst we were shopping, so many times one of them would stop to wonder if she should buy a certain item for her beloved, or she would stop to say that her beloved would love that certain item. :/ Then when we were at Starbucks and on the train ride home, majority of the conversations revolved around their lovers. :/ I seriously can't remember what it's like to be in a relationship. :( My last relationship was just horrible from the beginning to the end. :/
But I want to be in a relationship again.. I think.
L.