Wanderlust.
profile links archive refresh
Friday, November 11, 2011
11:09 PM
I spent the day in bed - watching the latest episodes of American Horror Story and America's Next Model, listening to french music, and then re-watching all six episodes of American Horror Story. 

I am so in love with Tate. AHAHA! If they kill him off forever in the next episode I'm going to be so heartbroken. I don't know how they can do that! He's just so lovable, and this is going to sound quite strange but I like his voice. :S AHAHA! But still, imdb has listed to be in seven episodes, while Adelaide is in thirteen! :S [Spoiler Alert!] I don't know how that can be, because Adelaide is dead and not a ghost. Plus, she wasn't in episode six! :S So maybe, imdb is wrong! :D I really hope it's just a typo. :S They cannot kill Tate off! They just can't. He and Violet are just so perfect for each other. He saved her from her attempted suicide! The scene in the bathtub was just so.. asdfghjkl I don't how to articulate it, so I'm going to describe it as lovely. >< AHAHA! Also, the final scene in Violet's room were he professed his love to her. I loved it. asdfghjkl. Also, the show's stylist is brilliant. I like Tate in the cardigans and sweaters. I like Violet's style too. :)  I really like Evan Peters now. :) 

Oh my gosh, and after reading all these AHS/Tate theories on tumblr I'm conflicted. :S

I need money. 

forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit