Wanderlust.
profile links archive refresh
Friday, November 18, 2011
11:53 PM
Okay, so I ended up watching American Horror Story today. But that's only because I saw some spoilers on tumblr. :S Majority of the spoilers I saw were of Tate x Violet, or their couple name of "Violate". :D So I was excited to watch the episode. I watched it, many shocks. D: No scary moments, thank god. There wasn't that much Tate x Violet, which means that it's going to be next week! Yay! Tate lives on for another week! :D Also, the Rubber Man is going to be revealed next week! Yay! Omg! :D

I tried watching The Secret of the American Teenager and it is so boring! Omg. It is so so boring. :/ 

Also, I've been so sick. :( Far out. I've been looking forward to going to the Japanese Film Festival, and I'm worried I'm going to be one of those annoying people in the cinema who coughs like crazy. :S I'm also worried I'm going to be too tired to enjoy it. :(

I've been craving so much food. /sigh Pregnant woman cravings. LOL. From watching Heartstrings,  all the Baskin-Robbins scenes I crave ice cream. I crave Laos food. I crave waffles. I crave sushi. I crave bibambap. Omg food. D: But I'm too sick to enjoy any of this now. :(

forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit