Wednesday, November 2, 2011
10:05 PM
I've finally finished my last exam. Yay! This marks the end of my high school years. Gosh, I feel old saying that. :S All I need to do now if hope I miraculously scored just enough to get into the course I want, and get a job. My father doesn't understand the latter of the two. He keeps telling me that now that I've finished my exams I should just relax. But no, I need to go look for a job immediately. :/ I need to bring in some money for me to go shopping or to help out the family... ><
My nail polish that I ordered a month ago finally came as well. My mother did my nails for me. I think it looks weird, but that's because I'm not use to seeing my nails painted. :S I kept saying that I look like a witch. So, my left hand is painted purple, and my right hand is a turquoise colour.
Also, I'm not sure if I'm going to the formal anymore... T told me last night that they don't have the budget for my "free ticket". I rightfully won the free ticket. I sold the most boxes of chocolate - 15 boxes. But now due to certain circumstances, I probably won't be getting that ticket, and hence, me not going to the formal. :/ Originally that was the deciding point to whether I go or not. So, my aunts and uncles helped out by selling all the boxes for me, and now that I probably won't be going, I feel bad for getting them to do that. :(
L.