Wanderlust.
profile links archive refresh
Thursday, November 17, 2011
11:04 PM
I spent the whole day watching Heartstrings. :) It was quite alright. :) :) I like the Shinhye x Yonghwa pairing. It's like the alternate You're Beautiful. The pairing that never got a chance in that drama. Ahahah! :) I also really wanted to watch this drama because of Minhyuk! He's absolutely adorable.  :D It's a pity though, I don't like the love line they created for his character. :( Also, I was shocked to see Wonbin! D: It's good to see him again. :) 

And, I'm worried I might get back into kpop again. ><

I still haven't watched today's episode of American Horror Story. >< I really want to watch it, but I really don't want to watch it at the same time. :S I'm afraid. I'm afraid it's going to be Tate's last episode. I really don't want his character to be killed off. :( 

forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit