Wanderlust.
profile links archive refresh
Sunday, November 27, 2011
11:19 PM
I went out with A & J today! Thanks to Save The Children for the free tickets, we went to watch The Town's Children. :) I decided to wear my brand new wedges today with the intention of breaking them in - such a big mistake! :( My feet are in brutal condition. I have blisters on the soles of my feet, and on a few toes. :'( We kind of had to go straight home after the movie because I couldn't walk. I felt so bad for A & J. :( I want to thank A especially for swapping shoes with me at one point, even though I'm a whole size smaller than her. ><

I found The Town's Children quite okay. I can't say the other two felt the same way. >< Anyways, after the movie, there was a question and answers session with the director and producer of The Town's Children and the cinematographer of the other documentary that was on earlier today. 

forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit