Tuesday, November 1, 2011
10:27 PM
Last night I talked to Kwak Min Jun. He is an uljjang that I like. I've liked him since year 9-10. He's really good looking. When I found out he had a tumblr a couple months ago, I was so excited. I also found out that he can actually speak English! D: He did student exchange in Brisbane and New Zealand. D: I've noticed that the way he speaks is very similar to D. Anyways, I would show my chatlog with Min Jun, but I'm a bit embarrassed about some things I said. >< Most the time it was me spamming him. He actually replied to me a lot. I felt special. My admiration for him grew tremendously last night. He had over 40 people trying to message him all at the same time, and he was honeslty attempting to reply to every single one of them. That is an amazing thing to do. Well, that's what I think. :) I like him even more now. Plus we talked about a bunch of random things for half an hour. :) ♥
Today Tablo's Fever's End Part Two and Tomorrow MV were released! :) I had so many thoughts for the MV. I did like it overall. My first expectation was it to be darker, and by darker I mean sepia tone. This is because of the previews at the beginning of the performance on Saturday. However, colour aside. My other initial thought was I couldn't get over how dashing Tablo looked. Seriously. He looked incredibly handsome. But this is more of a ruggedly handsome because he's in the middle of no where with the cars driving around him flinging dirt everywhere. Also I was so worried about the cars or helicopter hitting Tablo or Taeyang! Even if it was all coordinated, I couldn't help but but be so worried for the two of them! >< Also, with the cars and the helicopter the dirt was shown to be flying around everywhere, I wonder how he could of sung/rap (or lipsync - because that's how they film music videos, I've learnt) with all the dirt possibly flying in his mouth or at his face. >< Also, at the end of the music video - the final shot, only the black car and the helicopter were shown to be driving/flying off into the distance. What happened to the red car? :S LOL! All joking aside, I believe YG Entertainment did a great job on this MV. They did great justice to Tablo, in my opinion. :) I quite like Part Two as well. I've already shown that I really like Tomorrow. That aside, the only other song that really stuck out to me was 'Dear TV'. To me, the song was really dark, deep and meaningful. I really like it. There's also just something else about that song. But what that is, I'm not sure. :S
Dear TV, desensitize me. Gimme more genocide please. The world is your aphrodisiac, so you stay turned on every minute, every second I breathe. You weaponize greed, kill me with incessant I needs. Got me checkin' out those, and checkin' out these. Mainstream me, disinfectin' my breed. I'm lookin' for nirvana but you Geffenize me. Point me to the skies till heaven's eye bleeds. Anoint me with your lies then divinize me. If heaven is a show, well, televise me. But I won't lie my way in, no fakin' IDs. I'll die standin'. Try breakin my knees. I'll do a handstand like I'm breakin'. Now freeze. Don't act like you know me 'cause you recognize me. You sell my record, not me.
I also signed up for a MAMA account, just to vote for Tablo. :) And oh my gosh, the first two vote categories. :/ It was Best New Male/Female Artists. I could not answer them. I really didn't know who those people were. So I chose a random one. I voted Tablo for Best Rap Performance and Song of the Year. So far he's leading in the Best Rap Performance. I really hope he wins that. I'm going to try vote for Tablo everyday, that's if I remember.
On a completely Korean unrelated matter, I only have one more exam to go. :) Japanese today was extremely hard. :( I managed to finish, but I don't think I did that well.. :( I'm not ready for Chemistry, but I just want it to be over.
Also, I got a call for a job interview today. :) I was really excited. But I think I'm going to call back tomorrow and decline. :S My main concern was accessibility and transport. I was mainly applying in the city for a job because, for one, it's the city, need I say more? But also, because I can catch the train and everything, so I could get there by myself. I didn't want to apply anywhere that I couldn't get to by myself. But then I had gotten to the point where I was desperate for a job, and started applying for nearly every job I could see. :S Well that turned out to be a big mistake. But at least I scored a job interview, so it kind of makes me feel better. :) Also, yesterday I received a call telling me I was one of their short-listed applicants. So I'm kind of excited about that. However, I still haven't gotten a callback from Starbucks. :( So I'm sad about that. That was one of the main jobs that I really wanted. The other was probably Kinokuniya... I kind of want to go job hunting tomorrow afternoon, but T has my usb so I can't print my resumes. :(
I can't wait until tomorrow. :)
L.