Wanderlust.
profile links archive refresh
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
11:12 PM
I started watching New Girl today. I like it. It's funny. :) I haven't been blogging for almost a week now - I stopped after November 25. I back-dated all my posts to make it look like I've been diligently blogging. Ahaha!

So, I might have also gone a bit crazy today as well with the sales. >< I know I should be saving money. But there was still so much more I wanted to buy today but I was like "no I shouldn't, I should be saving :'( even though I want to buy this beautiful item :'(". Okay, so like maybe I wasn't technically crying. But I might have been on the inside. :/ Anyways, Vogue Online Shopping Night I hate you. BE, I hate you too. I'm just going to add Paypal onto that list too. >< Damn you crazy pre-christmas sales which aren't a real scam. 

forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit