Thursday, November 10, 2011
11:59 PM
Usually I would probably type out a long post describing every detail of my night. But my night wasn't particularly great.. So I'll talk about the main things.
A came over to help with my hair and makeup. :) Thank you! I honestly don't know how I would of done it without her. :S
At 3PM, I set off for C's house. Most people were there already. Both white stretch hummers were also there. I talked to Z & S for the first times, they seemed nice. :) After an hour we finally left. The hummer ride was rather boring, and it was kind of tacky looking inside. On the way there, E called me saying she just passed the hummers on the way home. :D Oh, and my mum told me to take a picture with the hummer. So I was planning to take a picture when we got to the city because C told me months ago that we would get to take a picture getting out of the hummer. What happened instead? The drivers didn't know their way around the city. :/ I noticed we went in circles. :/ They literally double-parked on some random street near the King St Wharf and let everyone out, and then left. :/ No picture moments at all. :/
We got to the city a bit after 5PM. Got to the correct wharf, and then found out we were to board the cruise boat at 6:45PM. :/ Oh my effing gosh! I was annoyed. Most of us were hungry, bored and cold - it was really windy. We were invited to board the boat at 7PM! :S But then people were still running late, so we didn't leave the wharf until 7:30PM. :/ Everyone was hungry as fuck. But it was announced we were to eat at 8:15PM. :/ The food wasn't particularly nice. My dietary requirements weren't addressed so I got stuck with food I wouldn't eat. :/ What a fucking joke.
I didn't know half the people there. The formal video is going to consist of all those plus ones. Only one was nice enough to introduce herself to us (Z), while all the other girls.. just no. :/ If only the Js were there. :(
We docked at exactly 11PM. But didn't get off the boat until about 15 past, because of sashes, speeches, and photos.
D & E came just to pick me up. Thank you! :)
I know because I didn't pay for the formal or the hummer I shouldn't have a right to complain. But technically I did my part for the ticket. I sold 15 boxes of chocolate, which is more than enough, as it won me the free ticket. Then the hummer ticket costs were covered by my friend as a birthday present. And I should have every right to enjoy my present. But unfortunately I didn't. :S
I'm not ungrateful, but in all truths I didn't particularly want to go.
Expectations: it wasn't going to be fun.
Reality: it wasn't particularly fun.
L.