I've been wanting to go to the 'Whimsical World of Sweet Treats with Adriano Zumbo' event, but no one to go with. :( Also because I didn't really have the money for it. >< It was $50 a ticket. Anyways, H offered to go with me! :D So tomorrow we're going. :D Also, the tickets are $25 each now. :) So all's good. I'm excited! :D
However, there's something I'm worried about. Usually I check all the details and everything before hand, and I did. After I made the order for the tickets, it said that all ticket holders need to be 18 and over. Like what the hell. Why didn't they state that before you buy the tickets? :S
Also, I just got an email earlier for a job interview! :D Yay! But it's going to be a job interview. D: Omg. I'm so nervous. I need job interview clothing.